Vocabulary #6

Meme : 
Those memes are funny . My cousins had a virus on his phone . Everyone now a days wants to go viral. I enjoy looking at others blogs but have a hard time keeping mine up to date . My history teacher hates us using Wikipedia . Every time I post a picture I have to get a URL for it. Their are many websites that are scamming people . WHen you type WWW. Something then it’s easier to find than coping a whole entire URL with numbers and signs and stuff . The internet is a good source of fun an communication until it’s used wrong. The 2.0 version of the internet is way easier to use. In this class it’s an open source environment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on The conscience of a hacker

The ledgend of the sleepy hollow

Timeless advice on falling in love