My review on the hunchback of notre dame .

Today I had the opportunity to go to watch the hunchback of notre dame at the pcpa and it was so good I really enjoyed it and although it wasn’t my first play it’s the one that I remember the best because the other plays I watched were in elementary and I don’t really remember them but this one was really good . The set was built to perfection and it looked like the actual place although it resembled the Disney version more than the actual one . The play consisted of the same set just that switched around at times and many props that brought it all to life the logs and music made it more vivid although the seats were quite uncomfortable the play was still really good . At the end of the play the whole cast was on stage and they clapped for each one individually and they clapped for the villain who in my opinion also did a really good job and it was just such a good show .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on The conscience of a hacker

The ledgend of the sleepy hollow

Timeless advice on falling in love